A service for online essays will assist you when your essay isn’t coming out in a perfect way. The service can write a custom essay for you, and they’ll do it in a certain amount of time. If you don’t have time to write an essay, consider hiring a professional writer to do the work for you. cheap essay writing service It can help you save lots of time and help you get a high grade. Essay assistance online is a smart choice for those who require help with their essays or assignments, as well as automate the ordering process.
Last updated: September 2019
Collection of your Personal InformationQuotidian collects information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (Personal Information), such as your e-mail address, name, physical address, telephone number, or employment information. If you make an investments with Quotidian, we are required to collect and store such information as part of our know your customer duties. This can also include copies of your passport and driving license information. Quotidian may also collect anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you, such as your postal code and preferences (Non-Personal Information). Non-Personal Information is not linked to your Personal Information (for example, your IP address). Quotidian will collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, including when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through the other means set out below.
Information you provide when you register for an accountWhen you register for an account with Quotidian, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Information, including your:
- name and e-mail address.
- Passport information, diving license and home address
- National Insurance Number (where applicable)
Information from third partiesWe do not collect Personal Information about you from third parties such as social media networks.
Other information we collectWe also collect this Personal Information as you use the Website:
- User Content. This consists of all text, documents, content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Website.
Automatically collected informationWhen you visit our Website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, pages visited, links clicked, text entered, and Internet Service Provider. We analyse and use this information to better understand how our users use the service, to maintain and improve our service.
Use of your Personal InformationQuotidian collects and uses your Personal Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- operate this Website and deliver our services.
- communicate with you about the services you use, as well as respond to requests for assistance, including account verification support if you’ve having difficulty accessing your account. Quotidian will send a welcome email following registration to all registered users. We also periodically send service updates to registered users.
- display user content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our services.
- understand and improve how our users use and interact with our services.
Storage of Personal InformationUnless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right of erasure (see “Your rights” section below). Even if we delete your Personal Information, we reserve the right to maintain a copy for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, but in such event, we will do so only as long as necessary to fulfil those legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Personal Information access and disclosureWe will only disclose Personal Information to third parties:
- when we use vendors and service providers to assist us in meeting business or operating needs, such as providing our investment services, hosting our Website, communicating with users, delivering and improving our services, e-mail communication, invoicing and payments, customer support services and analytics. These service providers may only access, process or store Personal Information pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; or
- when we have your explicit consent to share your Personal Information; or
- when we determine that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Quotidian and users of the Website, or to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or requests by public or regulatory authorities, including requests by law enforcement authorities; or
- if we sell some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, and if the transaction closes, then your Personal Information may be transferred to the buyer.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests and for remarketing as described below.
How to reject cookiesIf you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to decline them. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of, or to fully experience the interactive features of, the Quotidian services or web pages you visit. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. This site also provides details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Data security & integrityQuotidian is committed to taking reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by using a range of technical and organisational measures including measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your personal information, please let us know immediately. The Website is designed to secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, with protections from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When Personal Information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, while we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of all data which is transmitted to the Website or to another website via the internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of the Website, please keep this password safe.
Your rightsUnder the GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your Personal Information, such as the rights of access, rectification, restriction, objection, portability, and erasure. Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations set forth in applicable law. To exercise these rights, please contact our DPO. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
Complaint resolutionIf you believe that we have not complied with this Policy or your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, however, we hope that you’ll attempt to resolve the complaint with us first. Please contact us for more information.
ChildrenWe do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this Website or engage our services. If you believe a child under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information, please contact us to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
Changes to this PolicyWe will occasionally update this Policy to reflect company and customer feedback. Quotidian encourages you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information.
Contact informationQuotidian welcomes your comments regarding this Policy. Please contact us at email@example.com, or call 0203 193 9984 For more information, please review our Terms & Conditions.
It’s possible to wonder whether an essay writer is necessary. There is a lot on your plate. You’re sure to would like to spend time traveling with your friends. This isn’t possible without the capacity to write essays. college essay service The services can prove to be an excellent help in these situations. If you’re looking for a service that can assist you in writing your essay with ease then read this article. Here are some tips to help you select the right one.
There is a chance that you are looking for assistance in writing your essay when the submission deadline looms. Essay writing assistance could save you time and effort and guarantee the highest quality of your essay. college essay writer Either you can download an essay sample, or purchase one that is professionally written online. Essay samples composed by professional writers can accelerate the process of writing your essay. Moreover, you can also use a sample essay as a reference.